I've been using plant-based Doterra essential products for over 8 years and since then, they've been life-changing for me. My first experience with Doterra began with my first oil peppermint. I bought peppermint from my friend Sandra that was ahead of the game at the time in holistic wellness. I honestly thought the only answer to chronic headaches was taking over the counter pain reducers. I was use to popping an Advil or Tylenol for every ache or pain because that was what I was told from a very young age was the only solution. In all honestly, I was not convinced until after the 3rd time my headache disappeared after using peppermint. It was as though I couldn't believe something 100% natural was used in replacement of "medicine". Since then, they've replaced my over the counter medicine cabinet to an oil cabinet.
Today, I am a wellness advocate for Doterra and educate otherst the benefits of plant-based essential oils and products.
If you'd like try oils for the first time ti get ore familiar with them, I recommend the starter kit. This kit includes all of my favorite essential oils I use daily. Doterra has a membership program that gives you access to wholesale prices (like a Costco card). If you you purchase $140 on your first order your membership fee is waved. If you'd like to start off with the starter kit, click on this link.https://doterra.me/bpuiYMVy
And If you'd like to customize your and choose your own oils, cleaning supplies or supplements, click on this link:
The Essentials Starter Kit includes:
(5 mL bottles)
- Lavender: Lavender can be soothing when used internally,* and its calming and relaxing aroma promotes a peaceful environment that’s conducive to sleep.
- Lemon: With natural cleansing properties, Lemon is effective for freshening the air and cleansing the surfaces in your home.
- Peppermint: The refreshing, minty aroma and versatility of Peppermint—with uses ranging from oral care to respiratory health and digestive support*—has made it a doTERRA favorite.
- Tea Tree: Tea Tree is best known for its topical purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and nails.
- Oregano: A popular cooking spice, Oregano essential oil also serves as a powerful cleansing agent and offers powerful antioxidants,* extending its uses far beyond the kitchen.
- Frankincense: Often called the king of oils, Frankincense can be used internally for a variety of health benefits* or topically to soothe the skin.
- Deep Blue®:Formulated to soothe and cool, Deep Blue is an enriched blend of essential oils—perfect for a massage after a long day or an intense workout.
- doTERRA Breathe®: A popular oil blend, the refreshing aroma of doTERRA Breathe helps create feelings of easy breathing.
- doTERRA On Guard®: doTERRA On Guard is a powerful proprietary blend that supports healthy immune function when used internally* and also contains cleansing properties.
- DigestZen®: This oil blend is wonderful effective when it comes to aiding food digestion, soothing occasional stomach upset, and reducing uncomfortable gas when used internally.*
- Pebble Diffuser
And if you're interested in a free oil course or interested in joining my team, please fill out the form below and I will contact you.
Health Coach and Wellness Advocate